Have you seen the power of the Principles
in your own and others' lives?
Are you being called to share?
Sometimes all that stops us is a thought!
Sometimes it is needing to know something!
We can help with both!
Center for Sustainable Change (CSC) has recognized that many requests it has received over the past several years have been from people (including Three Principles practitioners) interested in developing or learning more about how to share the Three Principles in their own community projects. Many of these requests included desires to learn how CSC's founder, Dr. Roger Mills, his partner for a period, Elsie Spittle, and later his daughter, Ami Chen Mills Naim, accomplished the impacts they experienced in the many different community settings in which they worked. CSC has created the Collaborative Associate program to support those individuals and groups who endeavor to share an understanding of the Principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought wherever in the world they are located.
How we can help:
- Learn about leadership and launch your first project with the support of others attempting the same thing on our Global Community Leadership Workshop
- Learn about the different options for funding your projects, from Grant Searches to crowd-sourcing
- Deepen your grounding with mentoring calls
- Explore the various sectors that others have worked in by participating in our Awakening Community Circle and Open Mic Calls (included)
- Have a CSC staff member meet with you regularly to assess your progress, offer assistance, or provide support.
- Network with other Community Change Partners and learn what is working for them.
- Access our library of resources – read through previous change initiatives drafted by CSC staff, learn about methods of tracking and reporting progress, listen to CSC mentors describe the hurdles they faced getting their projects off the ground and how they overcame these hurdles.
Your investment of $499 one-time or $50/mo includes:
A 12-Month Collaborative Agreement with CSC
Individualized to assist you, your organization, or your community in designing and implementing a community-led Three Principles change initiative over a year-long process.
- 12 Months' Access to our Global Leadership Workshop
- 12 Months' Access to Awakening Community Circle Calls and Recordings
- 12 Months' Access to our Exclusive Library of Resources
- One-on-one Mentoring with a CSC Staff Member