"Mind The (funding) Gap" Fundraiser
We're at the end of our 13th Fiscal Year and we are seeking your financial assistance to reach our "Mind the (funding) Gap" financial goal of $50,000 to continue our Community Development work into today's virtual World.
CSC’s co-founder Roger Mills, who is most known for Modello and Homestead Gardens housing communities in Dade County, Florida, has been recognized for his work in inner city schools and communities plagued with drugs, crime, welfare dependence and abuse. His work resulted in national innovative projects awards, national network and public television coverage, and foundation-funded and corporate-produced documentaries on empowerment, resiliency and change, and unleashing the human potential.
We have determined that the work Roger began is the niche that CSC can still fill in today's global market through assisting Three Principles Coaches and other followers of The Principles virtually around the world who want to bring the essence of Modello's impact into their own communities, but don't know how to go about it. We offer help through the following avenues:
- Awakening Community Circles – Virtual video gatherings to inspire, encourage and support individuals to bring an understanding of the Three Principles into their local communities
- Awakening Community Open Mic – Video gatherings to discuss whatever is on someone’s mind
- Global Community Leadership Workshop - Explores how the Principles are related to leadership situations, and how leadership is expressed to bring out the best in people
- Collaborative Associate Program – allows individuals to join our Awakening Community Circles, and "Open Mic" sessions as well as our Community Leadership workshops for one annual fee
- Online Courses via West Virginia University – Earn ILUs (International Learning Units) or CEUs via these online 3P courses
- Annual Transforming Community from the Inside Out - Global Telesummit
Our Mission is to establish and support a collaborative worldwide network of individuals and groups who are introducing an understanding of the Three Principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought via locally-led community change initiatives.
Support our efforts through seeing the opportunity of becoming a Collaborative Associate or a Sustaining Patron or attending an Open Mic or Global Leadership Workshop (links are above) or making a donation (below) because you see the opportunity of positive change happening through the work of many through CSC's avenues.